'Inspire, Challenge, Achieve'
'Ysbrydoli, Herio, Cyflawni'
Welcome to / Croeso i ...
Ysgol Gynradd Griffithstown
Head Teacher: Mr N Blackburn
Griffithstown Primary School
Telephone: 01495 759679
Fax: 01495 757177
QUIZ NIGHT: FRIDAY 24th APRIL from 7.00pm to 9.00pm
NEW: 'Family Learning' Writing
Parent/Child classes start on Friday afternoons!
From 24th April (for pupils in Reception - Year 2 only)
- Wear a Hat Day raised £297 for brain tumour research
- Sales of mini dragons, daffodils and leeks raised £363 for Togs Children with Disabilities charity
Thank you for our sport kits
- Mr Gooderham donated £200 from his company Green and Co Accountants
- Tiffins' restaurant donated £100 - thank you Mr Everson!
- Mr Everson organised the 'Spot the Ball' competition - thank you - we raised £100
Fire Safety Story for Pupils! Click Here: Booklet
Local Authority Progress Report - Letter (March 2015).
There is still a significant amount of work to be done but this is a very positive letter. I would like to thank the staff for their daily dedication and hardwork. I would also like to thank the children, parents and governors for your support and confidence in our vision and approach to school improvement.
Click here: LA Letter
Coffee Morning with our Home/School Liaison Officer
Click Here: Invitation
DINNERS: from 13.4.15 the cost of dinners will increase - Infants (£2.00) Juniors (£2.10)
Follow us on:
(Year 1, Year 5, Year 6, Mrs Pugh and me are tweeting!)
Facebook: Griffithstown Primary School Communications
(information and networking - run by parents, for parents)